India is one of the fastest developing nations in the world. In the last few decades we have made tremendous progress in the field of technology, education, science and even agriculture. However there’s something of concern lurking behind- the high incidence of heart diseases in the country. According to a report published recently by the “Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM)”, there has been a considerable increase in the number of heart disease cases over the past couple of decades. The statistics are pretty alarming.
Cardio Care in the Cultural Centre of India-Jaipur
Jaipur, the state capital of Rajasthan, is culturally rich and one of India’s finest cities. With a great heritage, the city attracts millions of tourists every year. Apart from its infrastructure, Jaipur boasts of state of the art medical facilities. Heart hospitals in Jaipur are renowned not only in the country but also scores of patients from across the globe visit the cardio centre for treating heart diseases. The city has innumerable hospitals dedicated to cardio care. Cardiologists in Jaipur are available in government run as well as multi-specialty hospitals.
Heart specialists in Jaipur are available for treatment of:
· Coronary heart disease- This is the most common type of heart disease where plaque deposits block the blood vessels leading to a reduced supply of blood and oxygen to the heart.
· Angina pectoris –The medical term for chest pain the first signal for heart attack.
· Congestive heart failure – When the heart cannot pump enough blood to the rest of the body.
· Cardiomyopathy – When the heart muscles weaken.
· Congenital heart disease – abnormal heart due to a defect in its structure.
· Myocarditis – Inflammation of the heart muscle.
You could expect a whole lot of wellness in treatment of heart diseases. Surgeons are available for cardiac and vascular surgery for both adults as well as pediatrics.
What causes heart diseases?
Lifestyle Causes- In the present day scenario, one of the major causes of heart diseases lies in our lifestyle. To highlight a few causes:
- Smoking- a very large risk factor
- High Cholesterol levels- Leads to thinning of your arteries
- Hypertension- Caused by stress and a sedentary lifestyle
- Obesity: Excessive consumption of junk food and low intake of nutrition.
- Physical inactivity
Genetic Causes: If you have a history of heart ailments in your family, there is a high incidence of you developing it.
The heart is the most important part of the body. So take care to ensure you are always there.